- Ensure that you have activated the WLAN connection in the settings for your mobile device and that you are connected to the ekey device.
- Make sure that you are within the range of the device.
- Make sure that the rechargeable battery for your ekey device is charged.
Make sure that the setting for automatically toggling to mobile data is deactivated (name varies depending on manufacturer of the mobile device; see below).
- Apple – Wi-Fi Assist (under Settings > Mobile Data)
- Samsung – Smart network switch (under Settings > Connections > Wi-Fi > Advanced)
- Huawei – Wi-Fi+ (under Settings > Wireless & networks > Wi-Fi)
- LG – Switch to mobile data (under Settings > Networks > Wi-Fi > Advanced)
- HTC – Auto-switch to mobile network (under Settings > Wi-Fi > Advanced)
Comments are closed.