Conditions of participation for the ekey uno contest
§ 1. General
(1) The organizer of the contest is ekey biometric systems GmbH (hereinafter referred to as “ekey”). By participating in the contest, the participant agrees to the following conditions of participation. ekey is responsible for the organization, processing and provision and distribution of prizes. (2) It is a free contest. (3) This contest is aimed exclusively at consumers. (4) All names of persons and functions used in these Conditions of Participation in the male form also apply in the female form.
§ 2. Eligibility to participate
(1) The minimum age for participation is 14 years. In addition, between 14 and 18 years of age, the consent of a legal representative is required to participate in the contest. (2) Natural persons who have their main residence in Austria are eligible to participate. (3) Employees of ekey are excluded from participation.
§ 3. Prizes
(1) The winners of the contest will receive a battery-operated ekey uno retrofitting set consisting of an ekey uno fingerprint and an eqiva BLUETOOTH® smart door lock actuator with a total value of € 378.00 (including VAT).
(2) The claim to the prize cannot be transferred. (3) The prize can also be subsequently withdrawn and/or reclaimed if it was obtained through manipulation or any other violation of the applicable laws, other legal provisions or these conditions of participation.
§ 4. Implementation of the contest
(1) Participation in the contest is possible from 22.01.2020 to 30.01.2020 . On 31.01.2020, a winner will be drawn at random . (2) The prizes will be raffled among all participants who took part in the contest and who registered themselves with complete personal details. The participant is responsible for the accuracy of the data provided.
§ 5. Acceptance of the prize
(1) The winners will be notified by ekey in writing via email. Entitlement to the prize is exclusively contingent upon receipt of the written notification of the prize. (2) The winners must accept the prize within 10 working days by replying to the notification email with confirmation of their contact details. If the prize is not accepted within this period, the prize will be forfeited and the prize will be raffled again by ekey at its own discretion and if the time is reasonable for the remaining participants. The winner drawn first is no longer entitled to his prize after the deadline. (3) The prizes will be sent to the winners by post . The delivery takes place exclusively to a delivery address in Austria.
§ 6. Publication
(1) The winner grants his express permission that ekey may publish his first name and last initial, and place of residence , as the winner of the contest, in particular on websites and in social networks of ekey.
§ 7. Disruptions in the process; liability
(1) ekey reserves the right to interrupt or end the contests at any time, taking into account the interests of the participants, if technical reasons make it impossible to continue properly, there is suspicion of misuse of the contests or the website or the contests are inadmissible for legal reasons. (2) ekey does not guarantee that the technical pages on which the contest is offered will function perfectly at all times, in particular not in the case of excess traffic. (3) ekey is only liable for damage caused by ekey or one of its vicarious agents willfully or through gross negligence or through the violation of cardinal obligations. This does not apply to damage resulting from injury to life, body or health. (4) ekey has the right to exclude participants from the contests who manipulate the participation process or the contest or attempt to do so and/or who violate the conditions of participation. This also applies to participants who provide false information about themselves.
§ 8. Data protection information
(1) ekey stores, collects and processes personal data of the participants that are communicated by the participant themselves in the context of the competition. Unless otherwise agreed, ekey will only save and process this personal data as long as this is necessary within the scope of participation and processing in the ekeyuno contest. All personal data will be treated confidentially and in accordance with the statutory provisions.
§ 9. Final provisions
(1) The contest is subject to Austrian law to the exclusion of the reference norms. The place of jurisdiction is Linz. (2) Should individual regulations within these conditions of participation be or become ineffective, the effectiveness of the remaining regulations remains unaffected.